Monday, June 6, 2011

Simple..YouXz

                These day ntg happen la…also like that…live, sleep, eat, play..etc…same same ntg to do la..

                Haiz….making final decision that I no go back to my beloved skul Jit Sin liao..lazy to wait…haiz…going to another place study..near only..==…but sometimes I wil go bek Jit Sin to visit de la…visit my beloved friends, beloved teacher, Principal==…etc…haha…btw…BYE ya SMJK JIT SIN life… everyone dun worry..i stil myself la….btw…have to go there to meet new friends…haiz…need communicate liao again..==…but I thk I can de la..I trust myself..

                These day reali dunno wat can I do leh.. everyday  work…midnight go out…haha…no destination…but can enjoy jiu can le la…atleast I no go no 3 no 4 de place==

                This is all simple of my one weeks life…very very ntg can do.but atleast I hapy…..YouXz

No comments:

Post a Comment