Sunday, January 9, 2011

好久不见。。再次见面

好久不见,再次见面,将来再见,日子何其多?

     1st of all, long time no on9 le...these day cause of somethg n no on9 le...the reason i cant tel..nw gt sometimes n do my on9 doing thgs..

     i wanna to say a sorry to a ppl--mai siao.i m sry about wat i done but this is the onli ways to help u n me..sry..if u wont 4give me then nvm..atleast i knw wat i done...i waiting for u..onli lee hom de 你不知道的事can decribe wat my feeling...i knw i m wrong but i dun wan c future yr sad face...here is a song i edit for ..
     你不知道我为什么这样做 坚持不能说让你知道 我的话像仙人掌般 那样尖刺 在心里留痛

    ok...back to another...work...i nw start working at jusco s.perai..there is ok la...can eat snake, no boss, slp, play..watever i wan..even wat time wan go eat also can...sometimes go shopping n drink free drinks...XDDD..very enjoy the time..i like it so much...

     i m going to take car lisence le..i very very tulan about wat a ppl say last time..i m going to take my lisense..i m lazy..but nw i decided to go take le...lisence..wait for me!!!

     someppl is asking me about my future..nw i wanna to say...dun so care..i m ok...i mayb wil continue my education..mayb work(if the job wage high)

     ya..nw i already change le...i already coloured my hair..n also change style...dun b shock when c me..i m different....

current me..new style...


No comments:

Post a Comment